The Strengths Way

Thursday 20 December 2007

Moving on - new blog site

Thank you for reading my blog on this site. My Blogger served me well in the early days and then I chose to move to my new site as we wanted to add a lot of new features, etc.

If any Google reviewer ends up reading this.......We have tried to set up redirects to help people get to the new site more efficiently. Also we are trying everything we know to try and stop any duplication of material by placing metatags on this site hoping Google does not index both sites as duplication. If you can suggest any other action we can take so that we can direct our visitors to the new site and avoid duplication please contact us and let us know.

In short we are doing everything we are aware of.... to make this switch as clean as possible.

Mike Pegg's blog has now moved to:

http://www.strengthsacademy.com

Hope to see you there.

Mike.

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5 April 2008 at 21:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home